Pastoral Leadership Stream
The Pastoral Leadership stream is designed to equip students to lead in every sphere of life, focusing predominantly on leadership and ministry development within a local church setting. The stream subjects include Biblical Studies, Theology, Leadership and Management Principles.
Students in this Stream can customise their study further by choosing one of the following Pathways:
- Church Ministry: For students who have a passion to see God's church be all it can be, and are prepared to do whatever it takes to see that accomplished. Focuses on strategies for empowering the local church, especially through volunteer service.
- Youth: Equips the student who has a heart to reach youth with the Gospel, to discover and apply their God-given purpose and change their generation.
- Young Adults: Equips the student to effectively impact the 18-35 age demographic and develop them into a vibrant and strategic community that supports the strength and reach of their church from within.
- Kids: For students with a heart to reach children of all ages with the Gospel - working with and learning from Hillsong Children's Department, who are committed to modern, relevant communication and leadership techniques specifically geared towards twenty first century children.
- Pastoral Care: Teaching practical skills and ethical principles to come alongside those facing challenge or crisis and helping connect them with God's answers and practical ways to establish healthy life-style patterns.
- Social Justice & Community Engagement: Teaches students with a love for justice and a passion to do practical things amongst the vulnerable and marginalized; who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Events: For students with creativity, an eye for detail and great organisational abilty. To be involved behind the scenes in making church on the weekend, and other church events throughout the year.
Students will receive intensive, hands-on training in their ministry pathway through weekly practical involvement in the department associated with their chosen pathway.
Interested? Apply Now